Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cale can Walk!

...but I question his "want" to walk. He is such a fast crawler, who would want to try something else??? He also can get around on the plasma car, alone...yes, alone! Plus he can get around on another riding toy so why walk?

The night before last I got him to take lots of steps and proved to me right then and there he CAN walk! He also stood up on his own from the floor the same day. He has been walking around stuff like a mad man, but just hasn't taken a true leap to walking.

Okay, okay, okay...I know I need to get caught up! Bear with me another day or two and hopefull I will get there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo!! Hooo!! I've been waiting for a new post. Any news about anything you might want to share?
Love,
Julie

Michelle said...

COME ON ALREADY...POST MORE!!!!
We need more pictures too!