Saturday, February 14, 2009

"The Shack"

I have been reading the book "The Shack".   A friend of a friend started a book discussion on this book.  It just started so it is not too late to join in.  I am not a reader, but the book came highly recommended by someone who also recommended "The Wednesday Letters" and I loved that book, so I thought I would follow her recommendation again, I am so glad I did.

If you are interested in this discussion, whether it is just reading the discussion or participating, just scroll down a little and click on the book I have on the left side of my blog.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh this book is awesome! Someone gave it to me at church one Sunday, I started it at naptime and finished it like at 2 in the morning or something crazy!

I hope you enjoy it like I did!