Monday, February 11, 2008

Cale is 4 weeks!

Today Cale is 4 weeks old. Time flies when your having fun, or should I say when you are sleep deprived! So many have asked how he is sleeping, well the answer is sleeping great until he is hungry. He loves to eat about every two hours, so our night is usually 9, 11, 1, 3, 5, etc. I usually try to feed him about 7:30 or 8 and head to bed and sleep, then Brian will bring him to me when he wants to eat then it is the two of us for the rest of the night! That time that Brian has him though, I fall into the deepest sleep because Brian is dealing with him. I tell ya, there is a bunch of junk on tv throughout the night, more infomercials than you could imagine. All of you other moms out there know that though. Here are some pictures of Cale. The one of when he is asleep, that is how the boy sleeps after I get up for the morning. I really don't think he sleeps that hard during the night!

The next picture of Liddie with Cale, she had just put his pacifier in to help him stop crying and it worked! Usually she is trying to shove it in and makes him cry more. She is such a good big sister though, very motherly right now. She told me one day to "carry you" (which is carry me), but kept pointing to Cale because he was crying, she was wanting me to hold him. To me that is a great sign that she is not jealous of all of his holding time.

This was a cute picture of Liddie with her helmet on, she likes to ride her "hooter" (scooter for those of you who cannot understand 2 year old talk). It is hard to keep her inside, she loves the outdoors.


That is all for now, I am being called!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: